Terms and conditions
When booking your Luster London ticket or private event, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions which are detailed below:
- For ticketed workshop events, we require full payment upon booking (through our third party ticket provider).
- For private party bookings, we require a 20% non- refundable deposit upon booking confirmation. The final balance is due 2 weeks prior to the party date, which is non-refundable. If this is not received when required, and without proper communication, we (Luster London) reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- For private party bookings, guest numbers can be changed up until 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Any cancellations on our part will be fully refunded, excluding any travel or accommodation costs that may have been made but not charged by us.
- Any images from our events may be used on our social media platforms and website.
- Insurance: You are advised to take out adequate and appropriate personal insurance for your protection. Such insurance should cover the cost of cancellation by you and/or any member of your party and the cost of assistance, including repatriation to the UK, in the event of illness or accident.